Advance Care Planning & ReSPECT
Online21st March 2024
About this event
This training is commissioned by the Black Country Integrated Care Board (ICB) and is free to attend for any Advanced Care Practitioner who wishes to expand their knowledge.
- To understand what Advance Care Planning (ACP) is and the benefits
- To describe how the Mental Capacity Act (MCA) relates to ACP
- To identify how to communicate ACP with patients and families and recognise common barriers
- To be able to understand and explain the ReSPECT process
- To demonstrate how to record recommendations on ReSPECT forms
13:00 – 16:00
Who should attend?
Advanced Care Practitioners who wish to expand their knowledge of Advance Care Planning (ACP) and the ReSPECT process.
Open to those practicing in the Black Country (Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton) only.
N/A Please note that this training session is online.