Palliative Care Emergencies and Recognising Dying
Brasshouse, Smethwick28th February 2024
About this event
This training is commissioned by the Black Country Integrated Care Board (ICB) and is free to attend for any Advanced Care Practitioner who wishes to expand their knowledge.
- To define what is Palliative Care and End of Life Care
- To identify those patients approaching the end of life and plan ahead
- To recognise common symptoms and their management
- To increase awareness of identification / prognostication / phases of illness / illness trajectories
- To understand ‘what is good death’ – last weeks to days
09:30 – 12:30
Who should attend?
Advanced Care Practitioners who wish to expand their knowledge of palliative care emergencies and recognising dying.
Open to those practicing in the Black Country (Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton) only.
Brasshouse North Smethwick Development Trust, Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 1BA.