Palliative & End of Life Care Education Programme for non-registered clinicians
Compton Hall, 4 Compton Road West, Wolverhampton, WV3 9DH12th December 2023
We are delighted to be providing this free Palliative and End of Life Care education programme for 2023-24
This training has been commissioned by the Black Country Integrated Care Board and is designed with a focus toward Care Home Staff, Community and Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) who support Care Homes.
This training is for non-registered clinicians, Health Care Assistants and AHPs, and support workers.
The course will provide information on the following:
- Communication Skills – Introduction to Advance Care Planning
- Recognising Deterioration and Dying
- Nutrition and Hydration towards End of Life
- Oral Care towards End of Life
- When a Resident Dies: Reflection and Supporting You
- Compton Hall,
- 4 Compton Road West,
- WV3 9DH
To register for the event, please click the below button.