Palliative & End of Life Care Education Programme for non-registered clinicians
Sandwell Medical Education Centre, Sandwell General Hospital, B71 4HJ26th October 2023
We are delighted to be providing this free Palliative and End of Life Care education programme for 2023-24
This training has been commissioned by the Black Country Integrated Care Board and is designed with a focus toward Care Home Staff, Community and Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) who support Care Homes.
This training is for non-registered clinicians, Health Care Assistants and AHPs, and support workers.
The course will provide information on the following:
- Communication Skills – Introduction to Advance Care Planning
- Recognising Deterioration and Dying
- Nutrition and Hydration towards End of Life
- Oral Care towards End of Life
- When a Resident Dies: Reflection and Supporting You
- Sandwell Medical Education Centre,
- Sandwell General Hospital,
- B71 4HJ
To register for the event, please click the below button.