Palliative & EOLC Education for Care Home Staff & AHPs (unregistered)
Online11th December 2023
About this event
This training has been commissioned by the Black Country Integrated Care Board and is designed with a focus towards Care Home Staff, Community and Allied Health Professionals who support Care Homes.
This training will focus on;
- Communication Skills – Introduction to advance care planning
- Recognising deterioration and dying
- Nutrition and hydration towards end of life
- Oral care towards end of life
- When a resident dies: reflection and supporting you
Who should attend?
This training is for non-registered clinicians; health care assistants and AHPs and support workers
Open to those practicing in the Black Country (Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton) only.